Parkson Gift Card > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Parkson Gift Card is no longer available for sale in all Parkson stores in Malaysia after 30th April 2018.
- The card is neither a credit nor a charge card.
- The card is eligible for purchases of all storewide merchandise, excluding the purchases of merchandise and services that are not directly or fully owned by Parkson.
- The purchase amount will be deducted accordingly from the card balance. Should the purchase amount exceed the card balance, the exceeded amount can be paid with cash, debit card, credit card, vouchers or coupons. Multiple Parkson Gift Cards can be combined for payment.
- The card can be used to collect BonusLink Points and/or Parkson Card Accumulated Purchase Value.
- The card can be used with Parkson Hotel Guest Card, Parkson Tourist Card & Parkson Card China, Parkson Card Vietnam, Parkson Card Centro Indonesia & Parkson Card Myanmar’s exclusive discounts.
- The card value is valid for 2 years. The card value is also fixed and topping up is not possible.
- Unused/remaining balance in the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any faulty cards or requests for an exchange are subject to the management’s approval. Please contact the customer service via the hotline.
- All exchange and refunds for merchandise purchased with the card will be made in accordance with Parkson’s Refund Policy. Refunds cannot be made for the purchase of the gift card itself.
- Parkson reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.