Parkson Gift Card > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Parkson Gift Card is no longer available for sale in all Parkson stores in Malaysia starting 1st May 2018.
- All Parkson Gift Cards are valid for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
- From 1 January 2019 onwards, valid Parkson Gift Cards are eligible to exchange for Parkson Gift Vouchers at the Customer Service Counter in all Parkson stores nationwide until 31 May 2020.
- Shoppers will be given available Parkson Gift Voucher denominations (RM10 Parkson Gift Voucher and/or RM50 Parkson Gift Voucher) followed by cash based on the remaining balance in the Parkson Gift Card. For examples:
- Parkson Gift Card with less than RM10 will be given cash.
- Parkson Gift Card with a value of RM10.95 will given ONE (1) RM10 Parkson Gift Voucher and 95 cents in cash.
- Parkson Gift Voucher with a value of RM49 will be given FOUR (4) RM10 Parkson Gift Vouchers and RM9 in cash.
- Parkson Gift Voucher with a value of RM69.05 will be given ONE (1) RM50 Parkson Gift Voucher, ONE(1) RM10 Parkson Gift Voucher and RM9.05 in cash.
- The Parkson Gift Vouchers exchanged are valid for 2 years from date of issuance.
- Parkson reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- Other Parkson Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions printed at the back of the voucher applies.