Terms and Conditions
- All individuals aged 18 years & above (based on actual birthdate) with a valid Malaysian address are eligible to apply for the Parkson Card. Each applicant is only entitled to apply for ONE (1) Card.
- All Parkson Card membership is valid up till 31st December of each year. Membership renewal can be made in the month of January of the following year. Membership is FREE for the time being until further notice and Parkson reserves the right to charge a membership fee when such a notice is announced.
- As a Member, you are entitled to earn ONE (1) Parkson Card Point for every RM1 nett spent in any Parkson Malaysia Department Store. However, purchases made with Parkson Card Discount Vouchers, Parkson Discount Vouchers, Parkson Promotional Vouchers, Brand Vouchers or Tourist Card; or purchase of Parkson Gift Vouchers, Purchase with Purchase items, agent controlled priced items, selected brands (which will be notified at the brand’s counter, if any), purchases of services, F&B or any other forms of discounts will not be entitled to any Points.
- During each purchase, Members are required to present their Parkson Card (physical or E-Card) to the cashier to earn Points. Members are strongly advised to check their receipt before leaving to ensure their Parkson Card number is captured. Failing to do so will result in no Points being awarded and all backdated request will not be entertained. In the event of any exchange/return/refund, the Points deriving from the said purchase will be deducted from your account wherever applicable.
- The Parkson Card Points is accumulated on a yearly basis (1st January - 31st December of any given year) and redeemable from 1st January (of that given year) to 31st January (of the following year). The extra January month is given as a grace period for Members to redeem their Points of that given year. The Points earned within any given year is strictly for that year only and cannot be brought forward nor combined with the following year.
- Any Points not redeemed after the grace period of January (of the following year) by the end of the business day will be expired and any request for extension or allowance to redeem will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Members can upgrade to Parkson Card Diamond or Platinum by accumulating 10,000 Points or 5,000 Points respectively within 12 calendar months (January - December of any given year). Only Points earned from purchases at Parkson Stores are calculated for card tier upgrading. Any other Points (e.g. extra or additional) not earned from purchase in Parkson Store is considered as a bonus and will not be taken into account for card tier upgrading.
- The Parkson Card is not a debit, charge or credit card and does not hold any value. The Parkson Card is also non-transferrable and is strictly for the exclusive use of the registered Member.
- Members will need to set a 6-Digit PIN which will be required for redemption and verification purposes. Parkson shall honour anyone holding the Parkson Card and 6-digit PIN for redemption purposes. Please treat the 6-Digit PIN as strictly confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
- Complimentary parking rebate (for the FIRST TWO (2) hours) is offered exclusively for Parkson Card Diamond Members with a valid parking ticket from Pavilion KL, 1 Utama Shopping Centre or Gurney Plaza (not applicable for Touch n’ Go, ONE Card, any electronic payment method, valet services or exclusive parking areas). The applicable discount (capped at RM5) will be deducted from the total purchase when payment is made for purchases of RM200 & above at Parkson Elite Pavilion, 1 Utama or Gurney Plaza. Limited to ONE (1) redemption per Member per day only. Rebates are non-exchangeable for cash.
- Parkson shall not be held liable for and disclaims any loss of APV arising from any unauthorised use of lost or stolen cards. For lost or stolen cards, please notify Customer Service at any of our stores immediately or call Parkson Customer Service Hotline at 1 300 88 0828 on weekdays (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6.30pm. Closed on Public Holidays).
- Parkson reserves the right to cancel/withdraw the Parkson Card and forfeit all Points on the Parkson Card of any Member who is found to have manipulated the usage of the Parkson Card in violation of the Terms & Conditions or in any manner deemed unacceptable by Parkson. Parkson further reserve the right to take the appropriate necessary actions to recover such losses from said manipulation.
- Parkson will not replace any lost, stolen, damaged or extend any expired Parkson Vouchers.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia where applicable.
- Parkson reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions, privileges and/or to terminate the Parkson Card membership programme at any time. For the avoidance of doubt or conflicting terms, the latest Terms & Conditions will be posted at www.parkson.com.my which shall be construed as the prevailing version.
*APV = Accumulated Purchase Value